How it Works
How it Works:
- Ice wrap requires no refrigeration and can be reused.
- Safe and easy to use.
- The elastic cold bandage combines cooling with compression which helps speed up recovery time. The bandage works by drawing the heat from the injured area through evaporation which helps reduce pain and swelling.
- The ice wrap is light weight, easy to apply and doesn't restrict movement around the injured area. It stays on and in place.
- It is perfect for immediate & effective treatment of inflammation and bruising of muscles, tendons and ligaments. The cold bandage is a great alternative to an instant ice pack.
- This ice wrap helps to reduce recovery time from injuries by combining both the cooling and compressing process in one easy to use step.
Fabric material: Cotton, nylon, spandex
Liquid ingredients: Distilled water, alcohol, menthol and borneol.
For external use only. If contents are exposed to eyes, rinse with water and seek medical advise. Do not use on cuts, injured skin, or open wounds. Stop use if irritation occurs, consult a doctor if needed. Not for children under 3 years of age, or people who are incapable of removing the wrap themselves. Not for diabetic patients.
Email us at: