Directions for Use:
- Remove wrap from container.
- Wrap around affected area, stretching enough to provide comfortable compression which is not too restrictive. May cut with scissors if too long. Apply clips to hold in place. Avoid touching eyes after handling.
- The wrapped area will get colder after about 10-15 minutes, and remain cold for up to 2 hours.
- Inspect treated area every 15 minutes. If any irritation occurs discontinue treatment at once.
- When done, re-roll wrap and put it back in container, adding 4-5 tbsp of water and seal tightly. Do not refrigerate. Reusable up to 3 times.
For external use only. Avoid touching eyes after handling - best to wash hands after handling. If contents are exposed to eyes, rinse with water and seek medical advise. Do not use on cuts, injured skin, or open wounds. Stop use if irritation occurs, consult a doctor if needed. Not for children under 3 years of age, or people who are incapable of removing the wrap themselves. Not for diabetic patients.